0

New Layout for MemoryEffects.pdf

Published on Sunday, September 18, 2005 in , , , ,

Inspired by the recent redesigns at sites like Lybrary.com and MagiCentric, I decided it was time for a little redesign of my own. For those of you who are thinking, "The blog looks exactly the same!", let me explain.

What I've actually redesigned is the MemoryEffects.pdf file, which I first posted back in April.

Until this change, it was a boring list dumped directly from a word processor. With a little help from iWork Pages, however, I've made it more readable, and added an improved layout. I hope you like the new look!

As always, if you have any additions to the list, or suggestions for improving the layout, let me know in the comments!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "New Layout for MemoryEffects.pdf"