0

New Grey Matters Store!

Published on Sunday, August 19, 2007 in , , , , , , , , ,

Numb3rs First Season DVDTake a close look at the tabs at the top of the page. There's something new there. It's the Recommended Products tab!

For a year and a half now, I've had the Grey Matters Online Store for my own original items, such as my Train Your Brain To Entertain CD-ROM.

However, when I recommend other commercial products, I've had to link to numerous other websites. Finally, I now have a brand new store featuring many of the items I've mentioned!

One of the best things about this new store is that, instead of having a single set price for the items, the items will be listed from various sources so that you can compare prices! For example, take a look at the Numb3rs Second Season DVD. At this writing, there are prices listed ranging from $31.08 to $48.33!

Currently, there are 8 sections with over 80 products! Check out the DVDs, books, puzzles, games, brain training, magazines, kids & family and presentation sections.

Many of the items in the store I've mentioned or used specifically on here, such as Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge, which I just reviewed last Thursday.

There are also items I think would be useful to the Brain Gang, such as Days, Months and Years: A Perpetual Calendar for the Past, Present and Future, which has obvious use for those of you who've learned the Day of the Week For Any Date Feat.

All the items, just as with the store of my original products, are guaranteed to fit in with the Grey Matters philosophy of helping you have fun while challenging and improving your mind! Please take a look around, explore the new store, compare prices, and maybe even help out Grey Matters by making a purchase.

Also, if you have any products to suggest, or other comments or questions about the store, please let me know in the comments, or via the Contact Me tab at the top.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "New Grey Matters Store!"