1

Free Flashcards Galore!

Published on Sunday, March 11, 2007 in , , ,

BrainCould free flashcard memorization be the killer app of early 2007? If you look at all the recent entries I've posted on flashcard programs, you might be tempted to think just that. About 1/3 of my post since late January have focused on free flashcard programs.

I've found cueFlash to be well thought-out. While not as feature-rich as some of the flashcard programs I've reviewed, it handles the basics quite well. The cueFlash demo video (Flash required) explains it quite clearly.

There's also The Amazing Flash Card Machine (TAFCM). What makes TAFCM stand out is its ability to upload text files anc convert them into text files. This would work well with applications which have the ability to output .txt files, such as Ebbinghaus, or your favorite database.

I'll keep you up to date on online memory tools as I learn about them. If you know of ones I haven't covered yet, please e-mail me or leave me a message in the comments box!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

1 Response to Free Flashcards Galore!

Anonymous
3:36 AM

I have been following your blog for sometime and found it very interesting... though this is my first comment here,wanted to share some flashcards which I have found interesting.