0

Sessions With Terry LaGerould DVD

Published on Thursday, July 06, 2006 in , , ,

Sessions with Terry LaGerould #1Many of you may know Terry LaGerould from Pasteboard Presentations I or my book, Pasteboard Presentations II.

If you are familiar with his work, and have ever wanted to see him perform, then I've got great news for you! Terry has just released his Sessions With Terry LaGerould #1 DVD!

Terry's gift has always been his ingenious and unique way of melding technique with whimsical and commercial presentations. To see this combination in action is to truly begin to understand what magic is supposed to be.

At this writing, I don't have a copy to review, but rest assured, as soon as I do, I'll post the review here.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Sessions With Terry LaGerould DVD"