0

2.5 Newly Released Items!

Published on Sunday, April 30, 2006 in , , , , , ,

Yes, you read correctly. Over the past few days, I've added 2.5 items to my line of goods over at the Grey Matters Online Store.

I guess I should start by explaining the ".5". Back in March, I originally released the Day For Any Date 2006 Calendar. As noted in the last paragraph of that article, once you purchased it, you had to contact me for the secret itself. To improve the method of learning, I've re-released the Day For Any Date Calendar with an instructional booklet, so you can learn how to use the calendar as soon as you receive it! You can, of course, still contact me if you have any questions.

The other two items are purely for fun.

First, there's the “39” Magic Square Postage Pal™, which come as a sheet of 20. For those not familiar with Postage Pals™, these are fun stickers which go on an envelope, and then the stamp itself goes on these. They started out as a way to donate charity, but have become more and more popular in recent years as a means of self expression. Since standard stamps in the US are currently 39 cents, I've designed one (pictured above) that includes a magic square that totals 39 in many different directions. You can explain this in the note you send, or just let 'em wonder.

The last remaining item is my Back Scratching shirts. While these don't have much to do with math or memory, I though this was a fun idea. Ever have an itch on your back that you can't scratch yourself, and you have difficulty explaining exactly where that itch is to someone else? This is my answer! On the back of this shirt, there's a grid with columns marked A-J, and rows marked 1-10. You can give the coordinates to someone else, and they can scratch exactly in the right spot the first time!

But, if the grid is on the back, how do you know the correct coordinates to give? Simple! There's an image of the shirt on the front, oriented so that the wearer can look at it correctly, and find the needed coordinates quickly.

If you like these, or any of the other items at my online store, don't forget that you can make 20% of the price for yourself by helping sell through the Grey Matters Affiliate Program!

This concludes our commercial message, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "2.5 Newly Released Items!"