0

NEW: The Grey Matters Presentation Section

Published on Sunday, June 04, 2006 in , , ,

Grey Matters faviconTake a look at the Site Menu up above. Notice anything different? Take a closer look.

I've added a new Presentation section to Grey Matters! This new section of the site will focus on how to present magic and the mental feats on which Grey Matters is focused.

Currently, there are only two items in the presentation section, my “Understanding Magic” essay and my list of Questions For Better Magic, both of which were written in the mid-90s.

The presentation section, as it stands now, is mainly about magic, as both of the items above were written for my magic-focused “Astonishment Link Site”, which eventually became a cobweb site. However, much of the content on there still holds true, and deserves to be seen, so I'm taking the more visited parts of the old Astonishment Site, and will be moving them to the presentation section as time goes on.

As always, if you have any suggestions for the presentation section, or any part of Grey Matters, please contact me or leave a comment on the site with your ideas. I'd love to hear them!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "NEW: The Grey Matters Presentation Section"